Ekstracja do fazy stałej - Autotrace
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ AutoTrace™ 280 Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) instrument is a powerful, high-throughput workstation dedicated specifically for automating SPE. The Dionex AutoTrace 280 instrument automates the cartridge or disk conditioning, sample loading, rinsing, and eluting steps for large volume aqueous solution extractions (20 mL to 20 L).
The unit can process up to six samples in parallel, automatically conditioning, washing, and eluting SPE cartridges or disks with a choice of up to five reagents. The unit also segregates aqueous and solvent waste using separate waste lines for efficient, cost effective waste handling.
- Use SPE technology for liquid-liquid extraction
- Automated sample loading of liquids onto SPE cartridges
- Automated eluting of SPE cartridges with organic solvent
- Closed systems with a fan to vent solvent vapors
- Positive pressure loading and elution of samples and solvents
- Reduced solvent usage and elimination of glassware
- Does not require technician involvement to maintain a reservoir of liquid in the SPE cartridge
- Does not require technician involvement to control the flow of organics solvent through the SPE cartridge
- No hood required
- Provides constant flow of liquids through SPE cartridges
The Dionex AutoTrace 280 instrument is designed to automate the cartridge or disk requirements for U.S. EPA water analysis methods. The cartridge system is compatible with 1, 3, and 6 mL cartridges. The disk system is compatible with 47 mm SPE disks.
About Solid-Phase Extraction
Solid-phase extraction is a technique for liquid-liquid extraction that is used to remove certain compounds from a mixture of impurities based on their physical and chemical properties. Analytical laboratories use SPE to concentrate and purify samples for analysis. SPE can be used to isolate analytes of interest from a wide variety of matrices, including urine, blood, beverage, and water samples. SPE requirements vary depending on the amount of sample required. SPE systems can be separated into large or small volume techniques. Large volume techniques generally use 100 mL or more of liquid sample.
- AN 1004: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction of Organochlorine Pesticides from Drinking Water
- AN 819: EPA Method 525.2: Extraction of Semivolatile Organic Compounds from Water Using AutoTrace 280 Solid-Phase Extraction Cartridges
- AN 815: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Wastewater and Surface Water Using the AutoTrace 280 SPE Instrument for EPA Method 608
- AN 814: US EPA Method 525.2 - Determination of Semivolatile Organics in Water by Solid-Phase Exraction and GC/MS Detection
- AB 877: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- AB 876: Modification of EPA Method 625-Automated SPE of Wastewater and Surface Water for Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Phthalates
- AB 875: Modification of EPA Method 608 for Automated SPE of Wastewaters and Surface Waters
- AB 813: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Pharmaceuticals in Water
- AB 812: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Urons in Drinking Water
- AB 807: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Steroids and Phytoestrogens in Water
- AB 806: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Nitrosamines in Water
- AB 805: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Dioxins and Furans in Surface Water
- AB 803: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Triclosan in River Water
- AB 802: Automated Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) of Acid Herbicides in Water
- AB 801: Automated Solid-Phase Extractions (SPE) of Endocrine Disruptors in Water