The Vanquish system takes high-end UHPLC to a new level, offering more resolution while meeting the throughput demands of modern laboratories. The system is driven by the goldstandard Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software and delivers better separations, more results and easier interaction. The Vanquish system delivers these values simultaneously, without compromise.
When combined with the Thermo Scientific Charger module, the Vanquish system allows for added sample capacity, performing the highest throughput UHPLC analysis. This setup combines enough sample capacity to run over the weekend, while Chromeleon CDS ensures convenient sample tracking and results processing of even the largest sample sets.
Choose between the ultra-low dispersion UltiMate 3000 XRS Autosampler with its 3 well plate capacity or the UltiMate 3000 XRS Open Autosampler to extend the capacity up to 12 well plates. Combine this power with our industry-leading choice of UHPLC-compatible detection technologies.
The Vanquish system can ...
... drive the separation with more power
- 1500 bar (22,000 psi) of pump pressure at flow rates up to 5 mL/min
- Industry-leading flow and gradient precision
- 2 x 3 solvent channels
... handle the sample with more accuracy
- Up to 23 well plates for 8832 samples
- Excellent injections up to 100 µL in 0.01 µL increments
- Automation of workflows with barcode reading
... control the separation with more confidence
- 2 thermostatting modes
- 5°C to 120°C temperature range
- Active pre-heating
... detect the analyte with more sensitivity
- Linear up to 3000 mAU
- Noise levels down to ±3 µAU
- Lowest dispersion with Thermo Scientific™ LightPipe™ technology