The Vanquish™ Flex UHPLC System, Integrated biocompatible UHPLC system with quaternary pump
Obtain a biocompatible UHPLC system with state-of-the-art quaternary solvent blending with this Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Flex system. As a member of the Vanquish UHPLC product line, the Vanquish Flex system delivers new benchmarks in accuracy, precision, and sensitivity with state of the art quaternary pump. The Vanquish Flex system shares all Vanquish-inherent values, such as a design focus on uptime, robustness and reliability. Multiple detection options as well as Thermo Scientific™ Viper™ Fingertight Fitting connections throughout the system will give you the performance you need with the ease of use you want. This system is ideal for biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical applications.
Drives the separation with more flexibility
Extend your capabilities by adding all the flexibility you would expect from leading-edge quaternary solvent blending. Our Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ pumping technology with automatic compensation for changing eluent compressibility ensures excellent flow and gradient precision, independent of eluent composition and backpressures. This gives you unrivaled retention time precision and highest data confidence, even for ternary and quaternary gradients, and for more freedom in method development and application switching.
- 1000 bar (15,000 psi) of pump pressure and flow rates up to 8mL/min
- Industry-leading flow and gradient precision
- 4 solvent channels (quaternary solvent mixing)
Handles the sample with more accuracy
Out of the box, Vanquish Flex system's Split Sampler FT module comes with a vial capacity of 208 samples. Increase to 8832 sample capacity (23 well plates) by adding the optional Thermo Scientific Vanquish Charger module.
- Intelligent sample pre-compression and unsurpassed sample dosage precision
- Innovative air stream cooling for maximum sample integrity in both the sampler and the Charger module
- Automated workflows with barcode reading
Controls the separation with more confidence
Ensure even temperature throughout using the two thermostatting modes of the Vanquish system's Column Compartment H module. Avoid performance loss from temperature effects using the system's active pre-heating to ensure solvent entering the column will match the column temperature.
- Two thermostatting modes: still air and forced air
- Temperature range from 5°C – 120°C
- Active pre-heating and post column cooling
- Extendable with valve switching options
Detects the analyte with more versatility
Ensure you collect the most information possible from your separation, and benefit from multiple detection options for the Vanquish platform so that no peak remains unseen.
- Highly sensitive and linear diode array detection with Thermo Scientific™ LightPipe™ technology
- Highly selective and sensitive fluorescence detection
- Near universal response for label free detection of non-chromophoric substances with charged aerosol detection
Driven by gold-standard CDS Software
The Vanquish Flex system seamlessly integrates with our award winning Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software. Designed with Operational Simplicity™ in mind, Chromeleon CDS software realizes the promise of the Vanquish platform—easier interaction delivering a new UHPLC experience.
Add the convenience of controlling and monitoring your experiment directly from a tablet using the Chromeleon App, which will be available on all major mobile platforms.
Easy and reliable tool-free connections
Enjoy tool-free system fluidics setup and other connections thanks to our innovative Viper Fingertight fitting technology.